| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chugwater, Wy in April is a little cool at 6.7 °C (44.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.1 °C (59.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.7 °C (28.9 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in April is 16.8 °C (30.2 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched. A mere 41.1mm (1.6in) of water is laid.
- The shortest day is 12:38 long and the longest day is 13:58 long with an average length of 13:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Chugwater, Wy April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Chugwater, Wy, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Chugwater, Wy:
- Sheridan, Wy, Usa - 346.2 kms (215.2 miles) NNW
- Casper, Wy, Usa - 157.7 kms (98 miles) NW
- Lander/ Hunt, Wyoming, Usa - 319.6 kms (198.6 miles) WNW
- Pathfinder Dam, Wy, Usa - 165.3 kms (102.7 miles) W
- Laramie, Wy, Usa - 95.3 kms (59.2 miles) SW
- Fort Collins, Co, Usa - 157.5 kms (97.9 miles) S
- Steamboat Springs, Co, Usa - 227.7 kms (141.5 miles) SW
- Rapid City, South Dakota, Usa - 272.4 kms (169.2 miles) NNE
- Rapid City (Airport), Sd, Usa - 272.4 kms (169.3 miles) NNE
- Hay Springs, Ne, Usa - 198.1 kms (123.1 miles) NE
- Hot Springs, Sd, Usa - 198.1 kms (123.1 miles) NE
- Lusk, Wy, Usa - 96 kms (59.6 miles) NNE
- Alliance, Ne, Usa - 181.8 kms (113 miles) E
- Scottsbluff, Ne, Usa - 116.8 kms (72.6 miles) E
- Cheyenne, Wyoming, Usa - 95.7 kms (59.5 miles) S
- Kimball, Ne, Usa - 138.9 kms (86.3 miles) SE
- Lodgepole, Ne, Usa - 200.3 kms (124.4 miles) ESE
- Imperial, Ne, Usa - 273.4 kms (169.9 miles) ESE
- Fort Morgan, Co, Usa - 219 kms (136.1 miles) SSE
- Denver, Colorado, Usa - 248.5 kms (154.4 miles) S